Friday, May 11, 2012

CANARY YELLOW










Vintage Gianni Versace, Made in Italy - Cave Creek, Arizona

My mother was quite the fashionista, and still is. She wore this Canary Yellow Vintage Versace suit for Easter many years ago, and just recently has passed it down to me. Not only do I have a general love for hand-me-downs, but the sentiment's only increased when they're from your Mother :). This suit is elegant and simple: a high wasted skirt with drawstring black tassels and a matching cut-off jacket. I paired this suit with a black American Apparel Turtleneck Crop Top, and some simple Nine West stilettos. The location for this shoot was so perfect; the suit paired wonderfully with the golden-yellow wildflowers.  This was a quick but successful shoot a in special spot, even more enchanting at night, with the sky full of stars.


Photos by: Ryan Neal Cordwell