Friday, May 11, 2012

FANCIFUL








Urban Outfitter's High Wasted Shorts, A.A. Mint Julep Crepe de Chine Button-Up, Vintage Scarf Bow-tie, Vintage Roberto Dalpra Black Leather Belt, Thrift Glasses from London.
 Disneyland, Los Angeles, CA. 

"Disneyland, here I come!" After living overseas most of my life, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was about seven. I was so excited to get the opportunity to go for a day while I was in Los Angeles! I brought all of my excitement to Disneyland on the shuttle bus over from the parking lot. I can easily say I was more excited than all of the little kids around me. I wanted to wear something comfortable, lively, and playful to the park because I knew I would be prancing around, (as a I usually do).  I paired my black basic shorts with my button-down bright mint green shirt and used a bright multicolored vintage scarf I picked up at a thrift store the day before and made into a bow tie. The day was full of adventure and amusement: cotton candy, corn dogs, creme cheese pretzels, ice cream, roller coasters, music and dancing, splashes of water, fast-pass tickets, screams of laughter, getting lost, finding our way, flowers, Asimo the robot, photos, parades, penny machines, Space Mountain, The Hollywood Tower, and so much more. 

Photos by: Ryan Neal Cordwell