Tuesday, May 29, 2012

LILAC MINT














Vintage Pinstripe Pants, American Apparel Mint Green Crop Top, H&M White Hightop Keds, Accessories: LV Picnic Purse, American Apparel Baby Pink Bow, Vintage Tab Clear Ring, and Gold Wrist Watch. 


Vintage works, it really does! You just have to make sure you pair it with the right things. These pants are from the 1950's; high wasted, pinstriped, mint green and stark white from Grandma- its a playful, vintage piece to work with. A simple American Apparel crop top, a pink pastel bow, and some high top white Keds. Such a perfect outfit to run around in the meadows :). As accessories, I used all vintage! A forest green'Tab Clear'typewritter ring. And to match a brown leather golfer wrist watch, one of my favorite playful purses that essentially goes with any outfit! The beautiful purple wildflowers drew me, and popped half of my balloons as the shoot went on. If only I had a picture of my face when they unexpectedly burst in the quiet gardens. Until next time I leave you with a quote:
 “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” 
― Yves Saint-Laurent

Photos By: Jesse Franco