Tuesday, June 19, 2012

C L U T T E R




















Topshop Floral Shorts, Vintage Leather Belt. American Apparel Crop Top, Urban Outfitters Feather Hat, Aldo Black Wedges.   

Clutter Flea Market! I heard about clutter through a second hand vintage shop downtown Buffalo in Elmwood called Second Chic. This vintage store is fabulous to buy and sell, run by Vanessa who also happened to be running the event Clutter. Finding out about the event I jumped at the opportunity to showcase my hobby of wire wrap jewelry, I applied and got in! Clutter is a relatively new event, this being the fifth time around. The market was located outside the Big Orbit Gallery, a quaint space with selective vendors from Vintage Clothing to Old Records. Lovely vegan food carts with coffee and yummy treats, and a sun blazing hot! I thoroughly enjoying vending at this event and met a lot of other talent artist. Hopefully I am around for the next one! :) It was a successful gathering and I hope to see this event grow more and more and the Clutter's go on. I highly recommend applying if you are in artist and Buffalo that what whats to connect and share your work. Thats all for now! Will keep you posted on my next adventures!

Photos By: Ryan Neal Cordwell