Saturday, June 30, 2012

Queen Of Egypt. ملكة مصر



























Topshop Sequin Leggings, American Apparel Crop Turtleneck, Zara Leather Tassel Bag, Giorgio Armani Sunglasses, Guess Boots, Egyptian Silver Rings, Movado Watch.

The Great Pyramids Of Egypt; what an honor to be able to experience a day at this Wonder Of The World. I arrived in Cairo two days ago to visit my father. It has been everything I imagined and more- it actually reminds me a lot of India, with a Middle Eastern twist. So much culture and hustle and bustle around the city. My father and I had an action packed day, starting with The Great Pyramids: riding camels, climbing the foothills of the pyramids, and taking lots of photos! The pyramids took thirty years to build: divided into three periods; one to collect the material, one to cut the rocks of perfect size, and one to actually build the pyramids. It was such an astounding site, even more beautiful than I'd dreamed it would be. We finished a loop around the Pyramids with a beautiful view of the Sphinx and said goodbye before going to four-wheel in the white sand dunes. Today we continue  our adventure into the world of shopping at Madi. Look out for more posts! There'll be much more excitement to come!!
Ps. Sparkly leggings work in the desert =)