Tuesday, June 19, 2012

IVORY RAIN

















BCBG Avery Asymmetrical Dress, BCBG Sand&Gold Belt, Coach Poppy Sequin Shoulder Bag. Vintage Gold Brass Cuffs. Michael Kors Sandel Wedges. 

The sun started to set on another beautiful day at my home on Lake Erie. Everyday the sunset is different and it is one of my most favorite things about the quaint baby blue house. Currently I am living in Buffalo, NY it is one of my homes in the world :). (Thought it would be nice for you all to know where I live!) Prior to this I was living in Chicago, going to school at Columbia for dance. My  Moms family lives in Buffalo so this is currently my home while I am taking a semester off to transfer into another school for fashion. My father lives in Egypt, which I will soon be going to visit! So keep your eyes peeled for posts, I will be taking lots of photos! It has been so long since I have been overseas, so I can't wait to explore, I am used to traveling and living abroad. So this became a massive tangent. :) Anyways, I just purchased this dress recently, how I love wearing it. Especially with the hot summer day that are being brought to us! I am sure your feeling the heat wherever you are in the world! 
I highly recommend this dress to anyone, it looks great with several different belt options, and of course you can dress it up or down. Hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far! 

Photos By: Ryan Neal Cordwell.