Thursday, November 22, 2012

FAWN & FOX



















Second Chic Apparel / Fawn & Fox Hair and Makeup

This post is dedicated to Fawn & Fox, what a fabulous salon downtown in Buffalo. The stylist rock, and they were so kind to donate there time to us for Mass Appeal Fashion Show. I recommend looking them up if your ever in the area! Or you know just drive to see them! :)
We started off our day with coffee and morning chats, and getting our hair and makeup done by the foxy stylists. I loved my hair! I never wanted to take it out. Unfortunately it only lasted till the day after, because I am way too hyper to keep it together! The show was fabulous and super rewarding to be a part of. I met some new friends and made some life long contacts. I walked for Second Chic a vintage boutique in the city. I was honored to work with Vanessa Ron and the other models alongside. We had a blast, and I adored the ensemble I was wearing. =) Thats all for now I need more coffee, and its time to prepare for Thanksgiving. My oh my, do I love a day that is all about eating. 
Ciaooo! 

Photos By: Ryan Neal Cordwell