Sunday, November 18, 2012

GOLDEN LIGHT
























Vintage Dress / Nine West Heels / Forever 21 Sweater / Vintage Typewriter Ring / Koret Handbag

My lovely boyfriend Ryan was here visiting for the past week. We had a chance to take some photos which was actually quite difficult to fit in, when we haven't seen each other in such a long time! We just wanted to be cuddle bugs! Anyways, we decided to venture to several locations along the lake front of Erie. We had a lovely evening chasing the sunset so we could catch that perfect light. Made friends with an old country man who jumped out of his car and offered to take our photo, (the blurry one!) :) It is starting to get quite chilly here in New York, so you are going to be seeing me in more wintery clothing. Which is always been quite foreign to me living overseas in tropical weather for the majority of my life, I have been used to wearing outfits fit for the sun. The cold is something I'm getting used to, but I love the diversity of the four seasons, and am building my winter wardrobe!
I am working on editing some photos from Mass Appeal a fashion show I participated in last week and that post will be up soon. I modeled for Second Chic and vintage clothing store downtown! I actually bought this banana yellow dress from there.
Sending lots of weekend love to all my followers!

Photos by: Ryan Neal Cordwell