Wednesday, January 16, 2013

ALL ABOARD!

















Ralph Lauren Sailor Shirt, American Apparel High Waisted Shorts, Thrifted Belt, Brief Case (from my love), Aldo Pumps, Gucci Petite Watch.

My little sister, Sydney, and I adventured out into the countryside of Eden on the hunt for a location that can most accurately be described as a "pretty junk yard." It is certainly the cutest junk yard I have ever seen! We spent hours driving around in hopes of finding it, and the first person we saw in the scarce countryside led us straight to the gem-land! The ride was well worth it; the scenery was stunning. We were so thrilled when we found it; it was such a unusually gorgeous day in Buffalo, New York! Unfortunately, by the time we'd arrived, the sun had nearly set. It was oh-so chilly! And while my attire was perfect for the journey... the destination was another story. (Let's keep in mind, it's supposed to be winter here). We had a chilly time running around the playground, and luckily did manage to get a couple photos before we couldn't feel our fingers anymore. We endured it! =)
I can't wait to go back; I loved the vintage essence; it made me feel as though I was exploring a magical past.
The simple things in life. <3