Thursday, April 25, 2013

GREYSCALE






















Hello all! I hope everyone is having an amazing Spring thus far! It's really starting to warm up here in New York, finally! I am so thrilled, heat is my element, especially when it comes to fashion. I spent the majority of my life in the tropics, so getting used to dressing for Winter has been trying over the last couple of years! I still throughly enjoy dressing for any type of weather, but Spring and Summer will always be my favorite. :) 
 As the sun fell down from the sky, I set out to feature the Romantics High Noon Tee from Free People. I romantically fell in love with this piece the moment I saw it, it's hard not to. I decided to get a bigger size, so I could wear it as a dress; much more versatile for the summer. It's so comfy and free flowing, delicately stunning, but ladylike at the same time. Plus I have a tail, making me feel like an animal which I personally love! Ryan is in town visiting from out west, we have spent so much time apart, but the time we spend together always always makes up for it. He is sleeping right now as I write up this post! I always wake up first. :)
I honestly cannot remember were I got the Grecian sandals from, so this remains a mystery. All of my jewelry I am wearing are pieces I have acquired from living in India and Malaysia whilst traveling around South East Asia. For the first time, I am also featuring a signature, white flower crown for all occasions, made by me! Flower crowns will be for sale soon! They will be rolling out on Etsy first, then shortly after ALEXANDRA will be launching a website, with all sorts of goodies. Don't worry, I will keep you posted! 
_
Photos by: Ryan Neal Cordwell