Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I LOVE LUCY


Hey Everybody, a sneak peak from today's shoot! :) I am back in Arizona, visiting my amazing boyfriend Ryan, and it feels lovely, on so many levels. There is something about coming here that always makes me feel at home, which is not completely unusual because everywhere I go I can adapt from traveling so much growing up. This is probably my 13th or 14th trip here, so I am getting to know the culture and general scene here so much better, and it has a special place in my heart. 
This is my adorable little puppy I claim as mine when I come to visit The Cordwell's residence, her name is Lucy, she is such a gorgeous little burst of sunshine, and sometime she competes with my insane energy level. We took some shots in my new vintage navy and white polka dot dress. I am in love with it, perfect for summer, with a big floppy hat! Since Ryan takes most of my photos for my blog, and we don't get to see each other very often, it can be difficult to fit in shoots with everything else we have going on, we always manage to make it happen. Most of the time he's very busy, and I have some outrageous photo shoot idea. We always manage to fit it in. I should get a couple outfit posts in while I am here this time. :) The rest of the pictures will be up shortly once I have finished editing. 

Photo by: Ryan Neal Cordwell