Friday, June 7, 2013

POLKA-DOT











Vintage Navy Polka Dot Dress, Michael Kors Wedges, Michael KorsParker Glitz Watch, Sun N Sand Floppy Hat. 

I have never been a huge fan of polka-dots. I am not even sure why... I always loved them on other people but I never really liked to wear them myself. I think the last time I probably dabbled in a full polka dotted outfit was in elementary school! 
I came across this gem while browsing, I had to have it as a piece for this summer! Slinky, sophisticated, and playful I was immediately sold. Navy blue and white are timeless colors that will never go out of style.
 This ensemble is surprisingly comfy and cheap I picked it up for thirteen dollars while out shopping around this week. I have always loved finding a good deal on something adorable and quality. You don't have to wear expensive things to look stylish. You just have to wear them with confidence. 
This is right outside Ryan's home in Cave Creek, Arizona - it's so breathtaking. Mountain surround us at all angles while the sun peaks through as it sets for the evening. Lucy came for the shoot and was such a trooper. She's a character never have I ever met a dog so human like in my life I can't even explain! 
 Ryan stole my hat at the end of the shoot. He looks so adorable doesn't he? He look's great in everything - even my clothes. ;)
 I definitely was giggling at him as the cars drove by with a double take. 
I knew I would eventually own something in my closet with polka-dots! 
It actually feels really pleasant, like a little part of me that was missing has been added.
<3 
That's all for now, Ta ta! 

Photos by: Ryan Cordwell