Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BUMBLE BEE



















Zara Striped Crop, American Apparel Belt, Urban Outfitters Shorts, Giorgio Armani Sunglasses (Similar here), Thrifted Purse.

A casual coffee outing at this adorable little coffee shop called GIANT. If you haven't been, and you are in the Phoenix area, you must stop in and check it out. 
Trying to keep up with the posts here, I feel like I have neglected it more than I would like to. Sometimes my days just fly by, and I don't know where the time went. I think we all experience a little of  that from time to time! If you didn't notice yet... I got bangs! Wei! 
Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. 

Ps. Doesn't Kate Upton look amazing on the October Vanity Fair Cover? I adore it. Not to mention it really makes me want cake. Which is not unusual, because I am always craving something sweet!
-
Photos by: Ryan Neal Cordwell