Thursday, February 20, 2014

LOST & THE LIVING



Zara Mini Skort | Thrifted Rainbow Button Down | Scojo New York Eyeglasses 

Is it just me, or is time flying by? I can't believe its nearing the end of February already, its my birthday in eight days - yep I was almost born on a leap year! In that case I would still technically be 5. Which isn't to far off?
Wanted to post a little rainbow outfit to brighten up you're day - at least it brightens up mine! :) I'v been swamped with homework today... and for that matter most of this week, the time has been flying by. Whats getting me by is music and snacks, lots of them.. :). I have loads of photos to edit, and catch up on from photo shoots the past couple of weeks. Can't wait to to share them with you all! 

Photos: Ryan Neal Cordwell

Hope everyone is having a good day!
xxx