Sunday, February 2, 2014

WILD FLOWER











Voile Lace Slip | American Apparel Tube | Handmade Flower Crown | Tibetan Pendant | Free People Ring | Fujifil Instax Mini | Nasty Gal Sunglasses |

Hey everybodayy! Hope you all have had a magical weekend. I love the Voile Lace Slip from Free People around this time of the year. This is the Lemon Combo, I just fell in love with the color because of how bright.. but weirdly pastel it is at the same time. Side note - (I love all of the colors) in this one I'm a flowing lace banana <3 Plus++ it matches perfectly with my Fujifilm Instax Mini which I purchased online through Urban Outfitters! I'm just a 'little' obsessed with it. I'm running through the film like flying colors! I better save some for my spring break road trip coming up in March to California. Yes, I know I am uber excited! I can't wait to update the blog with pictures of this upcoming adventure.
Until next time... try rolling around in the sand. 
Photos by: Ella Erlich